LIMITED WARRANTY SUBJECT TO:
GENERAL USE & CARE GUIDE
EDL laminates are manufactured with aesthetics and durability in mind. When used as recommended and with appropriate care, our laminates will last through the years. EDL laminates are easy to maintain.
- Cleaning should be done with water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth.
- To remove more stubborn stains, use mild household cleansers or detergents to gently wipe down with a non- abrasive cloth.
- Avoid the use of abrasive liquid cleansers, bleaching compounds or solutions as these may damage the surface of the laminate.
- Do not place hot cookware directly on the laminate.
- Prolonged exposure to temperatures above 60 degrees Celsius may cause damage to the laminate surface.
- Do not use the laminate for purposes that it is not intended for. (E.g. do not iron, chop, hammer or expose the laminate to open flame.)
- Outdoor application of the laminate with exposure to direct sunlight and weather conditions are not recommended.
- UV rays may alter the colour of the laminate.
- Gloss surfaces are recommended only for vertical applications.
- Do not use thinner and toluene on the surface of the Edge-Bands, this may cause decolourization of the surface. Hexane, alcohol and white kerosene are recommended.
- Store the edge-bands at temperatures below 55 degrees Celsius.
- Peel off the protective film after processing.
- Typically conform to internationally recognized technical standards. Kindly contact us for a certificate.
- Have a thickness tolerance of +/- 10%.
EDL warrants that within one (1) year from the first sale, its products are reasonably free of defects and when properly handled and fabricated will comply, within reasonable deviations, to applicable manufacturing specifications. In the event that manufacturing defects occur during the warranty period, our liability is limited to the replacement of defective sheets or reimbursement of the cost of such sheet(s) only.
Clients are advised to inspect products thoroughly prior to installation. EDL’s warranty will not cover defects and non-compliance arising from and/or otherwise attributable to any other causes, including, without limitation:
- Improper handling/transportation/storage of the products
- Improper installation of the products
- Improper or unintended usage of the products
- Lack of or improper maintenance of the products
- Exposure of the products to extreme temperatures
- Unauthorized alteration to the products
- Outdoor applications